Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May Reader Who Crochets--Marie Wurtz

It's the third Wednesday of the month, so it's time to meet another Reader Who Crochets.  DestiKNITters, say hello to Marie Wurtz!

Marie, what are you working on right now?
I'm working on this handbag.








What feels like your favorite/greatest crochet accomplishment? 
These tiny pink slippers, and also this Brick Weave Scarf.



What feels like the worst crochet mistake/foible/wrong choice youve ever made?
I tried to make a square rug.  After taking it apart three times, I finished it the way it was. It did NOT turn out.

Do you have a favorite stitch? 
No, I'm still learning…

Metal or wood needles? 
Metal

White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate? 
Dark chocolate

Coffee or tea? 
COFFEE


What's your favorite Allie novel?  

What are you reading now? 
Friends and Foes by Sarah M. Eden


Do you have a favorite crochet/knitting character from a book, movie, or television show? 
I only found out there are crochet/knitting authors when I came on your blog, so no, I don’t know any.

Give a shout out to your favorite local yarn store:
It’s a craft store, but it’s the nearest one that carries a variety of yarns, and I buy mine there.
Hobby Lobby
 2424 6th Ave SE 
Aberdeen, SD 57401



For being featured, Marie receives a copy of The Lawman's Oklahoma Sweetheart and a prize package of three skeins of yarn from Knitche yarn shop.  Her friend receives a copy of A Heart to Heal.  If you'd like to win free yarn and books by being featured on Readers Who Knit/Crochet, email me at allie@alliepleiter.com for details.

No comments: